How can you tell if your website is a good site?
Ask Yourself The Following Questions To Know If Your Website is a good website.
- Who cares?
- What are you looking for?
- What type of visitors do you have?
- What is your top priority?
- How should you measure your success?
An Excellent Website Is a Web Site That Works!
How can you understand if your website is a good site, or what is a good website?
A good website is a site that works, if you have developed your site to offer some products, you can say that your website is an excellent website if it does sell items.
- But are you selling as lots of items as a good website sells, or you are just selling a couple of items from time to time?
- Are your sales pages excellent enough to consider your site a great site?
- Do you have enough visitors to your site to consider it a great site?
- Do you have enough return traffic or all your visitors are first time visitors?
- Do your visitors remain adequate time to consider your site a great website?
- How can you understand for sure if your website is a good site?
If the site belongs to a company, then the websites put on ´ t come from a bachelor, there’s not only one person that can say if you have an excellent website, so you will have to round up the people that are extremely interested
You will find the techno-geeks, the sales individuals, the general public relations individuals, and so on and so on and everybody of them will have their own concept of what is a great website
As soon as again as the site belongs to ALL the business, the individuals on your company who care enough to evaluate the website, should be asked to sign up with the group and take some responsibility about the design of the site.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Each of the people who appreciates the website will have their own idea of what they want out of a good site. Much of them will simply be talking on behalf of their own departments, however you should require them to think on behalf of the business.
Every department can have their own objetives, aspirations and objectives, each has his own concept about what is a good site, however they need to think as a business, and the conclusion should please most of them, and if you can, your must create an excellent website for all of them.
WHAT KIND OF VISITORS DO YOU HAVE?
Every website has first time visitors, returning visitors, curious, purchasers, people that arrived by mistake, people that invest a brief time at the website, people that invest a long period of time at the site, and so on.
What type of visitors do you desire, the ones that reveal more frequently, the ones that read the most pages, purchases more things, purchases more frequently or spend the most cash?
Which are the most essential visitors for your business, to believe that you have a good website?
As soon as you get them you can be satisfied that your website is an excellent website.
WHAT IS YOUR PRIORITY?
Once you know what everyone desires, you will have to prioritize everyone ´ s objectives.
Will you go after increasing check outs, selling more items per visit, supply more information about the business and it ´ s items, enhancing consumer fulfillment.
After a discussion that will depend on how many individuals is providing their own viewpoint about what cares most, you ´ ll wind up with your own list of top priorities, and the ones that will not be satisfied with their demand, at leas will know why.
HOW SHOULD YOU MESURE YOUR SUCCESS?
How can you be sure that the numbers that you are getting are informing you that your site is a good site, It depends …
- If your main objective is earnings then the sales will have the leading voice.
- If you are going after client fulfillment then you must agree with the other members of your business how will you collect fulfillment information and how will you weigh it.
All the information that you collect need to help you take business choices. It ´ s not a matter of getting as much information as you can, because too much info can be as bad as not enough info.
Make sure that you continue determining your success, make it part of a consistent enhancement process, since the web changes month after month.
You’ll really be able to tell if your website is an excellent site.